A new version of Idris, 0.9.7, has been released on hackage. There are only a few user visible changes.
implicitkeyword, for implicit type conversion
- Added Effects package, accessed with
- Primitives for 8,16,32 and 64 bit integers
There is a small number of internal changes, some of them very large:
- Changed unification so that it keeps track of failed constraints in case later information helps to resolve them
- Distinguishing parameters and indices in data types
- Faster termination/coverage checking
Thanks to everyone who has helped put this release together.